The Montague Group strives to achieve exceptional health and safety performance through its commitment to the following objectives:-
- Comply with relevant State and Territory occupational health and safety laws.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Continually improve the occupational health and safety management system, to create and maintain a culture that values health and safety.
- Maintain an active risk management program focused on preventing workplace injury, damage and loss.
- Ensure all managers are responsible and accountable for health and safety of their employees and contractors.
- Ensure all employees, contractors, labour hire and visitors are informed of and understand and fulfil their health and safety responsibilities.
- Provide information, instruction and training to employees, labour hire and contractors based on identified needs.
- Effectively consult and communicate with employees, labour hire, and contractors on matters relating to occupational health and safety.
- Proactively investigate all workplace incidents and promptly implement corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- Measure, report and monitor meaningful occupational health and safety performance indicators that are aligned to the organisations strategy and objectives.
By achieving this, we will provide workplaces that are safe and healthy.